Sri Lanka Itinerary 7 days
SRI LANKA IN A WEEK
7 Days and 6 Night
Accommodation | Meals | Transfer | Sightseeing
From US$ 1275
The classic Sri Lankan tour of seven memorable days brings all the elements that makes Sri Lanka one of the most unique travel destinations in the world.
This journey will take you to the cultural capital of the island, through the mist and cold of the central hills, all the way to the dry zone wilderness of the south-east and to the golden coloured, sunny beaches of the south while expreincing and reveling in the world-famous hospitality of Sri Lankans.
Highlights of the Journey
- Explore the colourful Sri Lankan culture in the cultural and religious capital of Sri Lanka
- Discover the scenic tea plantations and rich waterfalls of the misty central hills
- Catch glimpses of leopards and wild elephants in their natural habitat at the south-east end of the island
- Enjoy the golden beaches, waves and the bustling activites of the south
- Discover the ruins of the Dutch Fortress, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site
Tour Itinerary Details
On the first day of your arrival and prior to starting the 7-days classic Sri Lanka tour, you can relax and unwind yourself from the flight, after we take you to one of the many hotels in Sri Jayawardane Pura Kotte, capital of Sri Lanka. After you relax, we can arrange a small trip to the city to see Colombo in all its glory, if you are up to it.
After spending the first night in the commercial capital, off we go to the cultural capital of the island, Kandy. You can tour and see the beautiful heritage of Sri Lanka while visiting Sri Lanka’s last king’s palace as well as visiting the Royal Botanical Garden or/and a cultural show. Here, a small family-owned hotel awaits you so that you can revel yourself in the rural village customs, while enjoying home-made traditional cuisnes as well as the untouched, tranquil sceneic beauty of the area.
On the fourth day, the cold misty hills of Nuwara Eliya awaits you to welcome you to its mesmerizing scenery, the mist-covered hills and the world-famous water falls. You are to travel to Nuwara Eliya by train, which is one of the most scenic train routes in the world. While staying in a small, comfortable hotel amidst all the mist, you can visit tea plantations, waterfalls and many other locations.
We offer you a change in the atmosphere on the fifth day, where we take you to the dry, southern parts of Sri Lanka, where you will be able to see the famous Ravana waterfall, named after the ancient Sri Lankan king Ravana, who holds connotation to Ramayanaya. Your accommodation option will be a dainty safari lodge in the far south-east corner of Sri Lanka, near the Yala National Park.
On the busy sixth day of the journey, in the early morning, we will be taking you on a safari through the Yala National Park, which has the highest population of leopards in the entire world. After a morning of leopards and wild elephants, off we go to Galle, where golden beaches, rolling waves and breathtaking sunsets await you along with turtle hatcheries, and ancient Dutch fortresses to be explored.
On the final night of your journey, you will be conveniently close to the Katunayake airport, to where you will be comfortably transported back through scenic routes where you will be able to savour the memories of sri lanka itinerary 7 days forever.
Map Of Sri Lanka Itinerary 7 Days
- Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour
- Sri Lanka Luxury Tour
- 04 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package
- 05 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package
- 06 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package
- 07 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package
- 08 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package
- 09 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package
- 12 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package
- 15 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package
“Hi, I am Manoj, from Unique Sri Lanka Tours & Travels. We are online for global customer care service is 24/7 365 days“
- You can live chat with our customer care agent on our website
- You can submit your tour details to us on our website form or send us an email
However, If you prefer to reach us, we are just a few minutes away to cater to all your travel needs.“
– Manoj –